1) What is Bank Mutual Corporation?
Bank Mutual Corporation is a shareholder-owned savings bank holding company. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, is a federally-chartered savings bank. Bank Mutual Corporation itself is a Wisconsin-chartered business corporation.
2) Where are shares of the common stock of Bank Mutual Corporation traded and what is the ticker symbol?
The common stock of Bank Mutual Corporation is traded on The Nasdaq Global Select MarketSM under the ticker symbol "BKMU."
3) Does Bank Mutual Corporation have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan?
Yes, Bank Mutual Corporation’s transfer agent has a Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan that allows registered shareholders to reinvest their cash dividends and purchase additional shares of Bank Mutual Corporation stock on a monthly basis. For more information about the plan, please call our transfer agent, Computershare, at (800) 368-5948 or click here for more information. (Note: You will be leaving Bank Mutual Corporation's website. Bank Mutual Corporation is not responsible for the contents or operation of the linked website.)
Payments for monthly cash contributions can be made by check or via an electronic debit to your checking or savings account. Contact Computershare to set up the electronic debit.
4) When was your most recent dividend paid and what was the dividend rate?
See Dividend Payments for more information.
5) Can I buy or sell directly through Bank Mutual Corporation?
Initial investment of Bank Mutual Corporation stock can be made through a broker or directly through our transfer agent, Computershare. After a $250 minimum initial purchase of stock through Computershare, shareholders may reinvest their quarterly cash dividends and make additional monthly cash contributions to purchase stock directly through the Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan. Shares held in the Plan may be sold directly through that plan. Many brokers also offer dividend reinvestment services.
6) Who do I contact regarding issues relating to my shares, such as current holdings, dividend payment, transferring ownership, address changes, or lost or stolen stock certificates? Who is the Transfer Agent?
Please contact our Transfer Agent:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
(Note: You will be leaving Bank Mutual Corporation's Web site. Bank Mutual Corporation is not responsible for the contents or operation of the linked Web site.)
7) Where can I obtain more information about Bank Mutual, your bank subsidiary?
For more information about Bank Mutual, our subsidiary bank, please see its website, which you can find at www.bankmutual.com, or call Bank Mutual at (414) 354-1500.
8) How can I obtain an Annual Report or other investor information?
Bank Mutual Corporation's Annual Report, Proxy Statement, Form 10-K, and other SEC filings are available on our website and/or through links to the SEC’s EDGAR system. Please see the following sections for more information: Financial and SEC Reports, Press Releases, and Annual Meeting Materials.
Please click the following link to contact our transfer agent, Computershare. (Note: You will be leaving Bank Mutual Corporation's Web site. Bank Mutual Corporation is not responsible for the contents or operation of the linked Web site.)