The easy way to pay your bills.
Online Bill Pay is available with all Bank Mutual checking accounts as a part of Online Banking. With this convenient service, you can save time and money. Plus, there are many other benefits:
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors by typing in the company name.
If a match is found in the database, the vendor's information will be added automatically.
- Stay in control. Choose which bills and exact amounts to pay. In addition, you decide when the money comes out of your account.
- Pay anything, from your gym membership to your utility bill.
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments days, weeks, even months in advance.
- Know that your payments will arrive on time. It's guaranteed!
To learn more about Online Bill Pay and what it can do for you, check out the quick video in our Education Center.
Getting started with Online Bill Pay is easy:
- Login to Online Banking
- Select your checking account from the Accounts tab
- Select Online Bill Pay
- Verify your e-mail address
- Confirm your account details
- Verify your identity (this is how we keep your accounts safe.)