BancMutual Financial & Insurance Services is staffed by experienced insurance and investment professionals who use their experience to select products to help meet your individual needs.
How long has it been since you reviewed your insurance or investment needs? It costs you nothing to review these areas, but it could cost you plenty if you do not! We can review your unique situation and assist you in determining your insurance and investment strategy.
All Insurance and Investment Products and Services are only available to residents of Wisconsin and Minnesota.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer ("BD") or Registered Investment Advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b ) are excluded or exempted from that state's registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
Insurance Products are offered through BancMutual Financial & Insurance Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank Mutual. Securities and advisory services offered through SII Investments, Inc., member FINRA, SIPC (Note: You will be leaving Banc Mutual Financial's Web site. Banc Mutual Financial is not responsible for the contents or operation of the linked Web site.), a registered Investment Advisor not affiliated with BancMutual Financial & Insurance Services, Inc. or Bank Mutual. Securities, Advisory Services, and Insurance products:
- are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by Bank Mutual or any affiliates;
- are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any Federal government agency;
- involve investment risk, including the possible loss of principal invested.
SII does not provide tax or legal advice.